1.What is COB ?
Chip-on Board, or COB, refers to the semiconductor assembly technology wherein the microchip or die is directly mounted on and electrically interconnected to its final circuit board, instead of undergoing traditional assembly or packaging as an individual IC. The elimination of conventional device packaging from COB assemblies simplifies the over all process of designing and manufacturing the final product, as well as improves its performance as a result of the shorter interconnection paths.
2. What is COB Advantage ?
1) Reduced space requirements;
2) Reduced cost;
3) Better performance due to decreased interconnection lengths and resistances;
4) Higher reliability due to better heat distribution and a lower number of solder joints;
5) Shorter time-to-market
The COB Led Downlight Feature
1. Input Voltage : AC85-265V,Wide voltage design, available for whole world use.
2. Appearance : Milk white, the same with housing finish color, creating a mood that is warm and cozy.
3. Material : Aluminum alloy and PMMA / Glass light guide plate.
4. Chips : Apply the high lumen Epistar chips as light source to insure high luminous flux and conformity light output.
5. Heat dissipation: The multi-fin casting design ensures full heat dissipation.
6. Dimmable is availble.